Learn how to enforce coding standards, avoid common coding errors, and improve your code’s overall readability and maintainability with Visual Assist’s code inspections. Whether you are a seasoned developer or just starting, this webinar will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to improve your code quality.
Join us to discover the benefits of Visual Assist’s code inspection techniques and start maximizing the quality of your code today!
This webinar has concluded. If you missed it, you can scroll down and watch the replay, skim through the highlights, and access the presentation slide.
Webinar replay and summary
- Visual Assist Background
- Why people use Visual Assist
- How to find code inspection
- Common issues solved by code inspection
- Benefits of using code inspection
- Using code inspection for single and batch fixes (shortcuts and menus)
- List of code inspections
- Clang Engine
- Configuring checks
- Enabling code inspection
- Live Demo
- Live Demo: NULL PTR
- Live Demo: make_shared
- Live Demo: Raw string literals
- Live Demo: Convert to “using” declaration
- Live Demo: Bools
- Live Demo: Configuring highlights and underlines
- Question and Answer
Interested in learning more about Visual Assist and it’s many hidden features? Browse through our top 10 features, or for a more complete and comprehensive reference, please visit our documentation. And if you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to send support a message.
If you have something specific to request for the next webinar, send us your feedback at this email.