- NEW Added Code Inspection for modernize-deprecrated-headers clang checker.
- Some headers from C library were deprecated in C++ and are no longer welcome in C++ codebases. This check replaces C standard library headers with their C++ alternatives and removes redundant ones.
- NEW Added MakeShared/MakeUnique Smart Suggestions for UE4 smart pointer initialization.
- NEW Change Signature on UE4 RPC/BlueprintNative methods update the implementations.
- NEW Reduced memory required in very large solutions.
- You’re not the only one that’s noticed larger solutions causing memory exhaustion. We’re doing our part to reduce our memory consumption.
- NEW Code Inspection engine updated to LLVM/Clang version 10.
- Again, keeping up with the times and updating as we’re able. While this won’t impact you much today, this sets us up for more to come in the future.
Check out the full release notes and be sure to download. Remember, maintenance must be current as of 2020.05.09
You must log in to post a comment.