We’re proud to announce the release of Visual Assist X 10.5!
- Navigate easily between .aspx and code-behind files in ASP.NET
- Additional VA Snippets
- Highlight find results (Visual Studio .NET and later)
- Controlled via VA Options|Advanced|Display|Highlight find results
- Choose highlight color via IDE’s Fonts & Colors list for Find Result (VA X)
- Optional tomato icons in listboxes and tooltips denote content provided by Visual Assist X vs. the IDE
- Controlled via VA Options|Advanced|Display|Use tomato icons in listboxes and tooltips to mark Visual Assist X content
- Find References results grouped by project
- VA Options|Advanced|Refactoring|Display project nodes in Find References results
- VA Options|Advanced|Refactoring|Display project nodes in Rename dialog reference lists
- Improved VA Outline behavior
- VA Outline remembers the expanded state of each node when refreshing its contents
- Optionally auto-expands nodes as the user navigates in the code editor.
Download the latest version and tell us what you think. We look forward to your feedback!